Thursday, December 27, 2007

We had a great Christmas...Hope you did too!

We are one of those families that celebrate Christmas for days!

First we headed to Louisville to spend Christmas with my family.

We had a great time. The kids loved decorating Christmas cookies.
My Mom, my brother Shawn and his better half Theresa were there and my nephew Alex brought his girlfriend, Kat with him too.
The food was great and it was a really nice Christmas.
The kids loved all the gifts they got and they got a lot!
Wyatt got a Scooter and Rylee got a walking talking Cabbage Patch doll.
Then we headed home to get ready for Santa. When we got home we let Wyatt and Rylee open the gifts from us. Sorry, no pictures! Craig took video for that and Santa's gifts the next morning.
After church we headed to Craig's parents house. Everyone was there! Wyatt and Rylee are always happy to see their cousins Lily and Sofie. They get along together so well. Aunt Janelle got the girls tutu's and Wyatt got a pirate costume. They were so cute dressed up in them.
Grandma and Grandma Bell made each of them a quilt. I was blown away! They are all beautiful quilts. I love gifts like that.
I have to throw in a clip of Wyatt on his scooter. He is toooo cute!

Oh, and I almost forgot! This must be the year of the home slippers! LOL!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh what fun! The picture of the two kids in their Santa hats is adorable - love Rylee's pink boots.

Unknown said...

I was just jumping in to say I love Rylee's boots, and look, someone beat me to it. Where did you find them? Catherine may want to buy some with her Christmas money. She's my shoe girl.