Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hola from Guatemala!!!!

We are having a great time here in Panajachel, Guatemala! We met Arianna´s BM today and her brothers and sisters. This place is remarkable and beautiful. I am a little freaked out because I have not really been able to speak with Craig and the kids much. The phone in the hotel does not work and we have to come here to an internet cafe to call or email. I love you guys and miss you so very much! I am keeping a journel and hope to write more soon. Adios!

6 comments:

Greta Jo said...

Have a wonderful time. I am praying for you. I can not wait to see photos

Laurie said...

Good luck! We are keeping you in our prayers - and I can't wait to talk to you and hear about everything! Little Robert sends his love -

Becky said...

Glad to hear your trip is going well. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about you. I can't wait to read your journal.

Anonymous said...

The kids and Craig are doing good but they do really miss you.
You have been in my prayers all the time and we said an extra big prayer for you at the CRHP meeting on Saturday.
Be safe coming home..
We are so excited to hear all about your trip and the joy on those little ones faces when they had their christmas! Love you! Ruthie

Carmen said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Love,
Carmen