Friday, December 21, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #14

I skipped #13 because I am a little superstitious.


I am dedicating this FFF to my wonderful husband that puts food on our dinner table... Literally!


Yesterday was my day off and I spent the whole day wrapping presents. I still think I have to many gifts for the kids. I really want to make some changes. Wyatt especially is spoiled rotten. When Wyatt and Rylee saw all the presents under the tree Wyatt cryed for 1/2 hour wanting to open them. Craig threatened him that he would start taking them back if he did not stop acting like that. See, ROTTEN! Rylee was so funny this morning. As soon as I put Wyatt on the bus I came back in the house and Rylee said to me "Open presents now?" I guess she thought that since Wyatt was gone now it would be alright to open them.

2 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats to hubby on the deer! And I too went way over board on presents, but it's so darn easy when they are little. Merry Christmas!

Greta Jo said...

Marlene, Merry Christmas. After the holidays I will be in touch with you regarding your mission trip to Guatemala.

Have a wonderful CHRISTmas!

Greta Jo