Monday, December 31, 2007

All about Little Miss Rylee!

I have caught myself calling her that a lot lately. Little Miss Rylee suits her well these days. I can't believe I have such a Girly Girl! Anyone that knows me well, knows I never wanted a daughter that was "Girly". Well, I have one! And, I just love her girly girlness!


She just loves her baby dolls and screams to the top of her lungs when "Brother" come near them. She has a wonderful motherly instinct.
She's been cooking up some really excellent "imaginary" food for us on her new Dora kitchen lately.

And we have had a great holiday with our little Radio (aka Rylee singing) in the back seat of our car. Old McDonald, Twinkle twinkle, Santa Claus is coming to town, etc.
I think she is going to be a Gymnist. She absolutely love to be hung up side down. Yes, really!

This is Rylee's God Father Greg. He brought her the Dora Dress she is wearing in the above picture.
Oh, and she is our A#1 poser too.

7 comments:

Greta Jo said...

what beautiful girly girl.

Our Family of 5 said...

Oh My gosh, you described my Sophia to the T. All except being hung upside down, she hates that. But she loves her kitchen, loves Dora and absolutely loves her babies. And she even has a Dora dress, but it's yellow. And Sophia is Miss Girlie too. And if Brother touches anything of hers it's like WW3. She has a fit...
She is a cutie Patootie.
Happy New Year~

Laurie said...

Rylee is adorable! Here's to us girly girls! ;) So glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! Rylee is a doll!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Hi

Mammaw loves Rylee's pretty new dress and her new kitchen. I know this is a veiled attempt to teach her how to cook for the familt which would be great since she is a busy girl who needs lots of things to do.

Becky said...

Guess I missed this post earlier - Rylee is too cute. Gotta love those girly girls and all of their girly stuff.

Steph said...

Oh my gosh! These pics are just adorable!! What a sweet girly girl!!