Monday, June 2, 2008

Meet the Merry Married Mehringers!

Congratulations to the new married couple!
Congratulations Kelly & Lyle.
It was a great time for all!


I believe the kids had more fun than anyone could, well, except for Aunt Janelle. I don't think she left the dance floor one time all night.



The little ones tried to keep up and I thought for sure we were loosing Rylee early on but she got her second wind and made it without missing out on any fun.
Rylee pretending to be sleeping!

Those kids were so fun to watch dancing.


Lily with Craig and Wyatt Bustin Moves on the dance floor!
Wyatt, Lily, Rylee and Sofie.
Serious and Silly!

Look who caught The Garter Belt!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like the kiddos had a blast!! Now where's mommy in the dancing photos? LOL!!! I think my girls had a blast at the last wedding they went to also! They're little dancing fools and I have to admit so am I!!
HUGS
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com

Stacey and Dewey said...

What a beautiful and fun wedding!!! Is there anything cuter then kids dancing??? I love it!! It looks like you have two little party animals on your hands :)
Have a great week!!
Stacey

~Emily said...

Mmmmmm... that cake looks good! See what I zero right in on? :-) ~Emily

Anonymous said...

Looks like Wyatt and Rylee were the life of the party!