Thursday, June 19, 2008

Unbelievably Busy and "Bad Camera"

We have be so busy lately and I have had no time for blogging. Sorry to all my Blogger Friends and anyone that has e-mailed me lately. What ever happened to "The Lazy Days of Summer"?
I had some really great photos from our last weekend Guatemala Adoption Gathering at Holiday World and of our Father's day celebration. I had just bought a new and "Better" camera and everything was good until I turned off the camera and back on. All my photos disappeared. UGH!!!! So I have no photos to show. I will be getting a "New" new camera today. So, I hope to be blogging again SOON. I do have something funny to share.
The other day I had been in Evansville all day and missed Wyatt's swimming lesson. When I got home I asked Wyatt if he and Rylee had eaten supper yet. This is what Wyatt said "We had Hot Dogs, Mashed Tatoes and Sour Crap!"

Stay tuned.

0 comments: