Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bluegrass night in the Bluegrass - Frankfort, KY

We had such a great time meeting and hanging out with Becca and Greta Jo at the Bluegrass concert in Frankfort last night. I wish the time had not gone by so fast. If any of you have not visited their blogs or met them, they are just as cool as their blogs are.

I am glad I got to meet both of them. They asked if I wanted to go on a mission to Guatemala with them this fall and I am thinking...!

Rylee and Greta Jo became friends almost instantly. She really won her over when Greta Jo helped her catch lightning bugs. Rylee was fine with them until they started to crawl.

Carson is just as cute in person as he is on Greta's blog. He is such an active little guy and with the sweetest little face!

Here is Rylee eating her first prune. She really likes them!


Myles, Ella and Wyatt were pretty much missing in action the whole time, each in their own little groups. I think i got Wyatt to sit down to rest for maybe 5 minutes the whole time we were there. The rest of the time he was just a streak of a barefoot boy, in a fruit drink covered yellow shirt. I was so glad the kids had so much fun and hey, they were Good too! :)



I love times like this.

Thank for inviting us Becca and Greta Jo!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

What a fun night! I'm so sorry we weren't able to make it. :(

Robyn

Becca said...

We had so much fun! I am sorry we didn't get more one on one mommy talk time. You're right - the kids we're just running streaks!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Stacey and Dewey said...

HOW FUN!!! What an wonderful opportunity to be able to meet and hang out with your blogger friends. And it sounds like the kids had a blast. What a fun night!! Darn why do I have to live so far away???
Oh and love the pics from your new camera :)
Hugs
Stacey

Greta Jo said...

Marlene,
I second Becca's comment.
Pray about the mission trip to Guatemala in September. If you would like I can give you more information about the trip.
We would love for you to join us!

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like everyone had a great time.