Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Lovin' & VBS

This is a photo from last year. Wyatt's Vacation Bible School. This is what IT's all about!
These boy's are the best of friends and Wyatt says "They are my brothers. That's what God says!" Well, you cant argue with that. My son just blows me away at times.
Wyatt's the one in the middle.



His interest in learning more about Jesus and God has brought me to wanting to find the answers for him. Perhaps all of this stems from those millions of prayers I said while I was pregnant with him. Then as time went by "Life" got in the way. I became more involved with Life and less involved in praying and still God sends more directions. Most recent is CRHP sisters. They are so important to me and I am so grateful to gather with them every week. My spirituality has grown, as has my relationship with Jesus. I still have a long way to go but more than anything, it IS a place I want to be.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

What a sweet picture! Sorry we weren't able to join in the fun this weekend!