Friday, May 30, 2008

Updates and future plans - Summer is here!

Our Team from JDRF. Our team earned close to $1,000.00 and the money is still coming in!

Summer is here! The kids have begun "Summer Camp" at the YMCA. Who do I think I'm fooling?! Wyatt is much smarter than that. It is the same place that he and Rylee had gone this whole school year. Calling it something else does not make it anything different to him. Rylee does not care either way.

Well, to add fuel to the fire, when we decided to send them to The Y, I requested that Wyatt not take the shuttle bus with the older kids (which is 5 years and older) to the Ferdinand YMCA. I am an over protective mother and there are several reasons, mostly I was concerned he would learn more that I would want him to about EVERYTHING, being with so many older kids all summer and I want him and Rylee to be together. Well, of course Wyatt is not happy at all about that, and boy have we been hearing it! Weeeee, Summer!
I have been able to advert his attention by reminding him that this weekend we will be going to Kelly's (Craig's Cousin) wedding. Sunday VBS (Vacation Bible School) starts at the local Methodist Church and Next Saturday we will be going to Holiday World hosted by SIFTGA.
It does help reminding him of all the fun things he does get to do but it take a lot of reminding.

0 comments: