Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Graduation X 2

Yes, yesterday, Wyatt had his second Graduation from Preschool. You see, he actually goes to 2 different schools.
St. B is where he and Rylee will be going to together this fall. When I signed him up for preschool there I only sent him 3 days a week. The other 2 days a week he attended Y Wee Care with Rylee. I wanted Rylee and him to be together as much as possible and being that she was just starting preschool, I wanted him to be there for her too.
Yesterday was the Y Wee Care graduation. It was great! The kids were all so cute in their caps and gowns.
Wyatt and a couple of his buddies.
More friends!
Here comes my baby boy! :(
He is quite proud of himself!
This one is my favorite!
The Graduation cake. Wyatt is on the bottom right.


We cant forget our future graduates!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW my fellow "blue bird" Years from now he will look at that picture holding that girls hand and crack up at it with him. I still talk about it to Andrew Lovell whom I held hands with back in the day!

Becky said...

Those caps and gowns are too cute!

Happy Graduation Wyatt!

Anonymous said...

Wyatt is so cute, in all the pics but especially the one holding hands with the girl. What adorable future graduates, you have pictured!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute! Looks like a lot of fun.

Christina said...

AWWW congrats Wyatt. Love the hand holding picture.

Unknown said...

They are all so darn cute!! Thanks for sharing.

Sorry I haven't responded to your email - it has been crazy. Call me anytime.