Saturday, May 10, 2008

Your backyard friends... The Backyardigans!

Together In the backyard again
In the place where we belong
Where we'll probably sing a song
And we'll maybe dance along
We've got the whole wide world
In our yard To explore.
We always find things
We've never seen before.
That's why Everyday
We're back for more
With your friends ...
The Backyardigans.



Tyrone, Tasha, Pablo, Uniqua & Austin


We had such a great time on Saturday. Wyatt, Rylee, Mammaw and I went to see The Backyardigan's Live at the Kentucky Center for the Arts. What a great show and we had the best seats ever. I was very happy on how well Rylee did. She is only 2 and tends not to want to sit still for long periods of times. She hardly moved at all and she didn't take her eyes off of the stage for a minute. Wyatt had been to several other simular shows and he always does well. I love to see my kids so happy!


Me, Rylee and Wyatt


Rylee and Wyatt watching the show


Mammaw and Wyatt


King Pablo and the dragon


Tasha, Austin, Uniqua, Tyrone and Pablo

7 comments:

Becky said...

How Fun! I love Rylee's expression in the photo with you and the kids.

Jenny said...

Looks like Wyatt and Rylee had a blast.

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Looks like Rylee and Wyatt both enjoyed the show.

Anonymous said...

Wyatt is such a young man! I am one proud Godmother/Aunt =)

junglemama said...

How cool! My son Jonny would have loved it!

Our Family of 5 said...

What a blast! Sophia would absolutely be in Heaven!!

Becca said...

Be careful - I heard the Backyardigans are a cult! I'm pretty sure they're in Kahoots with that big old purple dinosaur. Now that's one monkey you don't want on your back!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca