Thursday, May 8, 2008

We have a new graduate in our family!

Wyatt has now Graduated from Preschooler. He will be a Kindergartner in the fall. My boy is growing up : (
So is my girl! She will be attending the same school as her brother this fall but as a Preschooler. I have never known a child so happy to go to school as Rylee. I am so glad they will finally be together in the same school.
Wyatt getting his diploma.


Here is Wyatt with his class. He is the one in the middle looking at the camera.
The little boy with curly blond hair on the left is his buddy Aidan. I believe they share the same brain. They are like to peas in a pod when they are together. Aidan also live within walking distance from our house. Just think what their teenage years will be like for us with the both of them! They better hope they both keep their cuteness!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww... that is so precious...when was his Graduation?

Congratulations to Wyatt from Grandma Ruthie and Pawpaw Kenny

Becky said...

Congratulations, Wyatt! Is mommy okay with all of this? It makes me sad just thinking about Kindergarten and I still have a couple of years before we are there.

junglemama said...

How cool! My Jonny is graduating pre-school in a few weeks too!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Congrats Wyatt, what a big day for you!!! I love the pic of the boys smiling it up for the camera, to cute!!
I hope you had a good mothers day!
Have a great week!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Wyatt! Can't even imagine sending Daniel off to kindergarten.

Jenny said...

Congratulations Wyatt! Dominick's mini-graduation is Thursday, but he still has another year of preschool before the big "K"!!!