Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy being me today!

Life is good!
My kids and husband, oh, and I are all healthy. We have a good life, we aren't rich in money but we are in love!
Wyatt is growing in leaps and bounds. He is now truly a "Two Wheeling Bike Rider" Which makes me a nervous wreck.

Rylee amazes me everyday with how smart, strong and brave she is with that little body of hers.

Craig of course is working A LOT. I miss him! I see him everyday and throughout the day, but I need to make a point to take a minute or two and just look at his face. You know what I mean?

ANOTHER reason I am happy today is My fellow Guatemala heart filled friends and I have started a new Group. MAYAN MISSIONS. I am feeling the love and enthusiasm of this group already. We have several contacts now in Guatemala and I believe, we, together will do a lot of good things for the children and women of Guatemala. You are invited to join us.
If your heart is filled with wanting to help the children and women of Guatemala like we do come join us.

2 comments:

Stacey and Dewey said...

What a wonderful post, isn't it amazing when you think about just how blessed we really are. You have an amazing life, I'm glad you celebrate it.
I'm excited about Mayan Missions, with all of us working together we can accomplish anything.
Good luck with your walk, have fun!!

Stacey

Laurie said...

I LOVE those pictures of your kiddos. They are too cute and just shine!