Monday, July 21, 2008

We got a new puppy! Shhh!

Wyatt and Rylee are visiting Mammaw this week. I am missing them something awful and so is Craig. So much that when Craig got home from work tonight the house was quiet... too quiet. I left a circled news paper ad on the counter that had Boston Terriers for sale. You see, I have been working on him for a couple months on getting a puppy. I really miss having an indoor dog. I thought a small dog like a Pug or Boston Terrier would be great. I have to give it to him, he held his ground longer than I thought he would.

While at work this evening I got a call from him and he asked if I still wanted to go look at the puppies. I was home within 15 minutes. Debbie (the lady with the puppies) had only 2 puppies left. She said she had decided to keep the female but brought her for the ride. They were both so cute but I instantly fell in love with the female. Well we talked Debbie into selling her to us but it took a while for her to decide.

We have not named her yet. We will give it a few days. If anyone knows any suitable good dog names please leave it on the comments.

I know their are a lot of people that think Boston Terriers are not cute. Some may even say they are UGLY. But their personalities are great.

Here are some pics of our little puppy.

I know, I know, what a cutie!

Oh, we have not told the kids about her yet because they would want to come home immediately. So we are going to surprise them when we pick them up on Friday.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG you guys are the coolest parents EVER! :) I can't imagine their surprise when they find out they have a PUPPY! She is just adorable! What is she going to be named? How about Chapina! :) Nothing better then a 4 legged best friend!

Anonymous said...

she looks like a petunia =)

Robyn said...

Awwwww, she is adorable!!

Robyn

Angie said...

ADOREABLE! You know I am a sucker for puppies and ever since meeting your last Boston, I too am in love with the breed. Pugs are awesome too.

Anonymous said...

what about Macarena to kinda go along with the Macster we all grew to love =)

Stacey and Dewey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! A new puppy is HUGE news. Have the camera ready when the kids get home, I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they realize there is a new family addition.
And love that sweet little puppy face, what a cutie pie!!
Sorry I'm NOT at all creative when it comes to names. But from reading above others put in great suggestions.
Oh and congrats on the new Washer and Dryer too!! Also big news, and I feel your excitement. I'm waiting for ours to go out. (they came with the house) I've been eyeing those front loaders too. I have to think they will cute down on your workload.
Have a great week!!
Stacey

Greta Jo said...

Awww, how cute. I am a huge dog lover..;) I can not wait to see photos of the kids faces when they see their new puppy.

Our present and past dog names:
Kyndel
Jenny
Molley
Ruffles