Monday, July 14, 2008

Go Carts, Worms and Western Wear

More from the Fourth and Pigeon Forge



This was not easy for me. When I saw Wyatt take off in this Go Cart I screamed! Yes, I screamed out loud "Wyatt, Stop!" I embarrassed myself with the fear in my voice. I did not know that Wyatt had his Daddy's approval and supervision. The Go Cart knocked him around a bit and he showed me the bruise on his leg from riding it. I asked him if he had known he would get that bruise if he would have not driven it. He said, "No way Mom, That was too much fun!" Not exactly what I had hoped to hear so I added. "Well then, I don't want to hear any more about how much your bruise hurts." I didn't hear any more complaining it turned into Boasting. "Hey, look at the bruise I got from driving a Go Cart!"



Rylee and her Godfather, Greg.

She loves that he helps her hunt worms.
Go figure, that is one of her favorite thing to do.


Notice the pink fingernails!?!


While in Pigeon Forge, a bunch of us decided to get Old Time photos of the kids.


Here are the ones I took of them.



Beautiful Lori Bell



Little Meg Bell and Saloon Girl Rylee



Cowboy Julian



Gun Slinger Wyatt and Saloon Girl Rylee

This was so much fun. The professional photos turned out awesome.

Wyatt wanted to go back and do it again. Really, he just wanted to play with the guns again!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

It looks like you all had a great time. Wish we had been able to make it this year. Love the pics!!

Angie said...

I loved the video of Wyatt on the go kart screaming. Thats cute. Also, with Rylee holding on to the those worms. Too cute.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Oh love the new River rock background, it looks great!
I would have screamed too, Wyatt looks so little on that Go cart. Its hard remembering boys will be boys when they are our boys :)
And way to go Rylee finding worms!! The perfect combo of girly pink nails and tomboy wormfinder, too cute!!
Love the Western pics, You can tell the kids just loved the dressing up part. How cool is that for Wyatt to get to be a gunslinger/cowboy.
How your having a great week!
Stacey