Monday, July 28, 2008

And the winners are... !!!

First,I will start with the puppy's name. Thank you to all that gave some ideas and Greta Jo, you won that one!

When we got our little puppy she was actually already named Molly but we did not like that name for her and we wanted to wait until the kids could help with the final decision.
After 2 days of pondering we have decided to name her Molly. Yes, back to Molly and now that we have had her with us for a week, Molly does fit her personality.
I had hoped to have a couple of video clips for you but Blogger is not agreeing with me.
But here are a couple of new pics of Molly!






Wyatt and Rylee both love her so much!


The winners of the PIF are...

Becky
Leslie
Stacey

You guys are so lucky! I already have what I will be mailing you ready! So, send me your address and I will mail them to you. Kaynig @ Yahoo. com.


I have to post some pics of my kids too... So...

Rylee dancing in the kitchen


Wyatt ??!??! in the kitchen

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Molly is adorable. I have a friend in Florida whose BT is named Molly too...

We are coming to Holiday World on Monday, do you still work there? Is buying tickets online the best rate out there?

Angie said...

The puppy is adoreable!!!!

Robyn said...

Awwww, she is too cute!!

Robyn

Greta Jo said...

Yea, I am glad you picked the name Molly. Molly is adorable. I hope the kids are loving their new puppy.