Monday, April 7, 2008

Woo Hoo! Spring is here!

The weather is soooo BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy to not only see signs of Spring but feel it too. I think I have a small case of seasonal depression and I feel so much more energy and just generally happier with weather like this. My body doesn't like it much this morning though. We were outside most of the day yesterday, after church and naps. I was nonstop doing yard work. Rylee was busy playing in the playhouse and picking dandelions, Wyatt being the older child, I thought, I would not have to watch him very close BUT, I was wrong! I caught him almost on the roof of the house. He was climbing up the antenna! UGH! Next, I caught him all by himself down near the ditch. With all the rain we have been getting it has some pretty fast running water going through it these days! UGH, again! The last was, I was working in the front yard, he came running up to me and said he had to go potty. I told him to go in the house. Well, I guess he did not feel he would make it in time and had decided to pee on a tree. Next thing I know he comes stumbling around to the front of the house, pants to his ankles and said he accidentally peed ON his pants. Standing there naked he argued with me and refused to pull up his pant. OMG! What am I going to do with this boy!




6 comments:

Becky said...

Yes it was a gorgeous weekend - looks like you all enjoyed it. I, too, feel so much better with this nice weather.

Too funny about Wyatt peeing on the tree (and his pants!) OH those boys! I remember my brothers doing things like that all the time growing up.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Your post cracked me up!! Now that Luke is starting to explore I'm wondering about our choice of locations... You know a little condo with a small fenced back yard would be a whole lot easier to keep an eye on him :) I love your playset, how fun with the slide and net rope. Did you buy it as a kit? I should start thinking about something like that for the boys.

Anonymous said...

Your post made me laugh. I can see Daniel doing all of that in a couple of years, if not sooner.
I think this weather makes us all feel better.

Greta Jo said...

What a great post. Please send your beautiful weather my way...Please!

Laurie said...

What an awesome place to play. That is definitely a slide! Bella would be in heaven! Enjoy the nice weather!

Our Family of 5 said...

Great weekend here too! Too darn funny about peeing outside. Laughing!!