Monday, April 14, 2008

Freezing under Thunder!

I think "Thunder Over Louisville" may have been a bad idea. Boy, was it cold! It wasn't really bad until you stopped moving. Then it got awful cold! When it started raining we decided to leave. Did I tell you how cold it was?!

Wyatt, Mammaw, Rylee and Maddy
Our walk down the river front.

Rylee and Maddy taking a break on a hillside.

A sea of other nutty people on the river.


The air show! Pretty Cool!



Wyatt on one of the wooden chickens.


The Ky Derby Pegasus and Wyatt.
I guess it wasn't that bad but, it was cold!

3 comments:

Stacey and Dewey said...

I'm impressed braving the cold with kids to walk, now thats dedication. I wish we lived closer your summer activities sound like so much fun!! Maybe I should try and get something together out here in the west. It would be wonderful to get together with some International adopt parents.

Cheri said...

Just found your blog. I can't wait to follow your journey. I'm headed to GC 4/20 and Donnie will come 4/26. IT'S THE PICK 'ER UP TRIP. yipee!!!! Blessings, cheri in Missouri

Christina said...

You weren't the only goofy one that braved Thunder....unfortunately I am now paying for it and have a nice head and chest cold.
I do love going though so I just remind myself of that while I am suffering from this stupid cold.