Monday, April 28, 2008

T-ball, Tree Climbers and Shout!

Wyatt's T-ball team "The Phillies"
Aren't they all so adorable!
Wyatt up to bat #1
Wyatt up to bat #2
Well, at least he is improving. It's all too cute to even matter!

Wyatt in Grandma and Papaw's tree.
My Little Monkey Boy!
Rylee trying to keep up with "Bub boo"
I love that smile!

SHOUT OUT!!
I want to give a "BIG SHOUT OUT" to my friend Vanessa. Vanessa and I have been friends since the beginning of the adoptions of our daughters. We went on two visit trips together, our actual Embassy Appointments were on the same day and we went on the mission trip to Casa Hogar Feliz this past December. I feel that God has brought us together for a reason and I know we share the same drive to help the children of Guatemala.
Well, Vanessa, her husband and their three kids are going to Guatemala next week. She is taking her daughter, Arianna to meet her birth family. I was so lucky to meet Arianna's birth family in December. I fell in love with those children. I am so, so sad that I will be missing this trip!
She will also be delivering items to two different organizations. One is Education and More http://www.educationandmore.org/ and the other is an orphanage Casa De Sion http://casadesion.blogspot.com/.
I am hopeful she will come back with a lot of information so we can start working together on some meaningful projects.
Safe and happy travels Vanessa!!!


I am planning to go back but it will be in February. I started back at making Guatemala Travel and Adoption Crafts in hopes to earn money for the trip on E-Bay. Wish me luck!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZall4funraising


3 comments:

Greta Jo said...

Love the tball video. How cute!

Anonymous said...

Too, too cute! all the pictures are just priceless - but the T-ball brought tears to my eyes as it brought back such fond memories of Wyatt's daddy and Uncle Scott playing ball!

p.s. love the music you have accompanying your blog!

Love Ruthie

Cheri said...

JUST GOT HOME WITH MALAENA-SLOAN. EMAIL ME IF YOU GET TIME!
cherifotner@hotmail.com! Our blog is http://harrisquest.blogspot.com! Saw Kelly Friday and left her some stuff! Can't wait to catch up on your life. Cheri and Donnie in Missouri