Wednesday, September 26, 2007

There is Another Girls Panties in My Laundry Basket!!!

It is official Rylee is potty trained. We have been working with her for 2 weeks now and she has gone 3 days without any accidents. We are so proud of our little girl. She wants so much to be big and do the things that Brother does.

Wyatt is also doing really good on his bicycle. We have been walking the kids to the park and he has ridden his bike. Tonight he had a bit of a meltdown. I think he was over tired. Now we have something he absolutely loves to hang over his head when he misbehaves. He started back talking his daddy and we made him get off his bike and push it the rest of the way home. I bet we won't have many of those outbursts any more.

3 comments:

Becky said...

YAY, Rylee! I knew you were a Potty girl just like Juliana!

Anonymous said...

Wyatt looks like a man on that bike! he is growing up so fast! I am coming home this weekend... make sure he doesn't go off to college before I get there =)

Angie said...

I can't believe she is pottytrained already! Wow! What an accomplishment.
I miss little Wyatt. I hope we get to see him soon...