Monday, September 10, 2007

Everybody dies famous in a small town!

My husband should run for Mayor!
We went to the Dale Fall Fest on Saturday. What a great bunch of small town fun we had. We watched the parade.

Wyatt rode a few rides. Some I would not let him ride, they sounded and looked horribly dangerous. Rylee was smart she didn't want to ride any of them. Grandpa Kenny said they looked like the same ones they had when he was a kid. I think they were.

We ran into about 100 people I did not know but Craig knows. I was getting a little frustrated but hiding it well when Wyatt clearly showed that he was tired of Daddy stopping every 10 feet or so to talk to somebody new. It did take us a while to get from point A to B.
Finally we made it to the "Pig Wrestling Contest" Smart me ,decided to take Wyatt, cut in front of a bunch of people and sit on the grass up front. Well, we got a little muddy. Head to toe! It freaked me out at first but then I decided to wear the mud with pride for the rest of the time we were there. Daddy and Rylee sat way on the other side and stayed clean. This is Wyatt after we got home. The picture does not do justice to the mud I had in the tub after his bath.
Rylee woke up feeling icky Saturday. Just a cold but you can always tell when she does not feel well. I gave her some cold medicine for her runny nose and she and I headed out to the Rylee and I went to our SIFTGA (Southern Indiana Families Thru Guatemalan Adoption) play date at the mall in Evansville. We ended up 1/2 hour late but I think we met everyone that had come. We will definitely go again. A picture of Rylee when she does not feel well. She is still just as pretty!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture of you all muddy? That would be a keeper!

MOM