Sunday, September 23, 2007

Rylee's 2nd Birthday

A Birthday weekend for Rylee

Saturday Birthday #2 part A
We got up early at Mammaw house and Rylee and I went to have her 2nd birthday photos taken. Daddy Brother and Mammaw went to the Louisville Zoo. Rylee did so good having her pictures taken . I was only going to get the package deal but I couldn't resist all the good photos.

Birthday #2 part B
After the party at Mammaws we came home to get ready for the next party. This one we had at Yellig Park. It was very hot but there was a real nice breeze blowing. Rylee had lots of help opening her presents. Look at her little cheeks! She was so hot.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Such adorable pictures! Rylee is such a cutie. Looks like she had a gret birthday.

Unknown said...

Rylee's photos are adorable. I think I say the same thing everytime I get on your blog - you have two beautiful kids.