Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Catching up!!!

I have some catching up to do!
Wyatt was sent home from school with CHICKEN-POX'S! Do you believe Chicken-Pox?! I was shocked. They were not bad at all, a very mild case. I ended up staying home with him and Rylee Friday. Rylee never caught them. Maybe because her vaccination was more recent than Wyatt's. Who knows?

Saturday 9/15 was our 6th year anniversary. How did we celebrate you ask? We did not find a sitter and go to out for dinner and movie or go on a quick trip somewhere together! We took our kids camping!

When Craig and I dated we would come home from work on a Friday afternoon and just pack up and head off to camp. No big plans just throw everything we thought we would need into the back of his truck and go! It was great times!

Well, that was Craig's plan when we got home Friday. What did I do? I shot it all down! I told him it sounded good BUT!!!!! Wyatt was getting over his Chicken-Pox, I just started Potty-Training Rylee and now that we have 2 kids, there is NO WAY we could just up and go! Poor Craig, he pouted for a while then said we are at least going to Lincoln Park to bike ride. So he loaded us up and we went.

WELL, As soon as I felt that crisp fresh air and smelled the campfires and saw all the families enjoying themselves, I turned to Craig and said... " Let's camp! " While he said nothing and gave me dirty looks I begged and finally convinced him to go straight back home and gather our stuff and come back to Lincoln. Hooray!!!

Wyatt had a great time practising riding his bike. We don't have anywhere he can practise at home. He got so much better in just those 2 days.

We ran into a little boy that is in his class at pre-school named Kolton. Come to find out his mom and Craig were in the same classes in school too. SMALL WORLD! We ended up visiting with them most of the weekend and Wyatt was invited to Kolton's birthday party on Tuesday.

Kolton's party was at Pump-It-Up! Wyatt had a great time and 2 of his other friends from school were there too. They were all so cute together. Listen to what their names are... Wyatt, Kolton, Houston and Jesse. Sounds like a cowboy gang. Doesn't it? Lord help us all in about 10 years!!! LOL!!!
PS. Rylee really did love camping even though you can't tell by the pictures!

0 comments: