Monday, May 7, 2007

What Wyatt Wants Weekend

Well it was a "Wyatt' weekend. Craig took the kids to HOLIDAY WORLD on Saturday while I worked on my Yard Sale stuff. " HUGE YARD SALE AT THE HOLIDAY VILLAGE REC CENTER THIS SATURDAY " Then Yesterday we went to see Spiderman! Everything he wanted.
Well I am starting to get nervous about his surgery this coming Monday. He has Urethral Meatal Stenosis and has corrective surgery scheduled for Monday. I am not really worried about the procedure itself, just everything else that goes with it . He is going to Flip-Out. I will try my best not to cry right along with him. Poor little guy!

1 comments:

Ruth said...

Marlene

I can't believe how big Rylee is getting! I'm sorry to hear Wyatt got sick. Jayden and I both got sick on our vacation over spring break so I can relate. Give him a hug for us.