Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm getting a new computer :)

Hooray! I ordered a compter and I hope to get it by Monday. I am having computer withdraws.

I finally went to the doctor today. I have a sinus infection /allergies!
Well, Who'd a thought! DUH! I wish I could have just called and told the doctor " I need antibiotics and allergy medicine", and that would be it.

The kid's had a great time at Holiday World yesterday. They got to meet me for lunch then they went to the water park. I met them about 3pm and then Craig and Wyatt got to go on rides. Rylee and I headed home. She was so tired, plain pitiful!
Craig and Wyatt rolled in about 5:30. Craig walked in and said "Prepare yourself" I looked out the window here comes Wyatt up the walk, crying! Craig said he had been crying since he got off the last ride, all the way through the park, through the parking lot and all the way home. He didn't want to leave! He was over exhausted and it took me about 1/2 hour to settle him down. I wish he wouldn't act like that when we leave places. I PRAY IT IS A PHASE!
They still had a great time though!

0 comments: