Friday, May 11, 2007

Another Busy Weekend Planned

Kids are in Louisville with Mammaw. - My mom came to get the kids to take them back to Louisville for the weekend. Last night was Wyatt's last T-ball practice and he got a trophie! He is so excited. Today mom is taking them to the Zoo to see the new baby elephant. They will get a special one on one with him thanks to AUNT CINDY. It's nice to know people in high places. I told mom to take lots of pictures. I hope to post them here when I get them.

Yard Sale at the HV Rec. Ctr. tomorrow - I still have so much to do. I will leave work early to get it all done, I hope! Come see us if you can!

Sunday is MOTHERS DAY. - Happy Mothers Day to all you Mommys! We will be on our way at the crack of dawn to pick-up the kids in Louisville and hang out with my Mom for a while. Then at 1:00 I will be standing for 5 minutes to "Save the World" and I will also be thinking of my friend Jeanne who will probably be standing on an airplane on her way to KOREA about the same time. Sunday evening on our way to Indy for Wyatt's surgery at 6 am Monday morning. We will have a talk about his surgery on the way to Aunt Janelle's (where we will be staying the night) in Indy.

Monday - Say a little prayer for my little boy when you wake up! THANKS!

0 comments: