Monday, May 28, 2007

My home computer died!

How sad! I struggled all weekend without it. I am addicted to the computer. I need to go to Computers Anonymous. Yep! I got it bad! We do have a lot pictures on it! Craig does not miss the home computer much. He was only concerned about all our photos we had saved from the beginning of the year. So, Joe has come to my rescue. Joe is The Computer Guy here at work. He said he can get the photos off the hard drive and he will help me find a new computer. WHAT A GUY!

THANKS TO EVERYBODY THAT JOINED IN ON THE MAP. THAT IS TOO COOL!

Craig is off work today and bringing the kids to Holiday World. What is so excited! Craig told him they will take their naps here so when they wake up they will still be here at Holiday World. He wants to go to the water park so bad. I will be meeting them for lunch and I hope to leave work early today to meet up with them.

In memory of my father on Memorial Day.
We love and miss you Dad!

0 comments: