Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Disney Birthday for Rylee!

I have not posted much going ons lately. I have been working and in my spare time working on our trip plans to Disney World.

That's right!


We Are Going to DISNEY!


Woo Hoo!



It was an on again off again start. But all my logical convincing got me the official "OK, let's go." from Craig and it has been a whirl wind of planning since.


We will be there for Rylee's 3rd Birthday next month.

I am doing all I can to BUDGET wisely and if anyone has any major pointers.

Please let us know!


We will be arriving a few days before Rylee's Birthday so that helps because children under 3 are free in all the parks.We will also be staying in a cabin at Fort Wilderness which is really good because they actually have full kitchens. That will save us on those $20.00+ each meal out.


The kids are so excited but not nearly as excited as me and Mammaw. Yep, Mammaw will be going too. We will all be flying out together but Mammaw will be heading home before us. While we are in Florida we want to take the kids to the Gulf for a few days too.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Brilliant Blogger Award - come see me to accept this award given in your honor!!!

You ROCK!
Becca

Becky said...

How wonderful! That will be awesome for Rylee's birthday. I am already planning to do the same next year for my girl's birthdays. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

You'll LOVE it!!! Can't wait to see pics!