Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Brilliant Blogger Award!

I have been tagged by my sweet friend Becca.

Okay so here is how this thing works:
1st I have to answer a little questionnaire thing which is pretty much all about ME!


Then I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT (see list below) and I give them the award. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. And so it goes!
This is pretty good timing since I have noticed I have not shared much other than photos lately. So, here it goes!

A - Attached or single?
Attached


B - Best friend?
This is tricky. I have "situation" best friends like

My best man friend - My husband - Craig
My best boy friend - Wyatt
My best girl friend - Rylee
Long time best friend since we were 12 - Tina
My work best friend - Sam Ram
My neighborhood best friend - Kelly
My Blogger best friend - YOU! Yes, you!
The list goes on and on but
My best all time friend ever, God!

C - Cake or pie?
CAKE


D - Day of choice?
Saturday


E - Essential item?
Caffeine in the form of a coffee cup and a Pepsi can


F - Favorite color?
GREEN


G - Gummy bears or worms?
Bears


H - Hometown?
Louisville, KY


I - Indulgence?
Carmel Frapichino from Starbucks


J - January or July?
January is my birthday so I should pick that one but
now that I am older and do not wish to celebrate my birthdays
I will pick July. Plus July has much nicer weather and the
kids are out of school.

K - Kids?
2 wonderful little ones that I love more than words could tell

and they also drive me crazy too.

L - Life is not complete without?
My family


M - Marriage date?
September 15, 2001. 4 days after 9/11


N - Number of brothers & sisters?
One brother a year older then me. a.k.a. Uncle Shawn


O - Oranges or apples?
APPLES are less messy but if you are talking about juices definitely Orange.


P - Phobias?
Guns - I shake at the sight of them. When I was 3 I got a hold of my dad's gun and shot myself in the leg. Big ugly scar and probably why I don't like guns.


Q - Quotes?
"Educate a boy, you educate a man. Educate a girl, you educate a nation!"


R - Reasons to smile?
Acknowledging all the blessings I have in my life.

S - Season of choice?
Fall but now what comes after it.


T - Tag seven peeps! (see below)

U - Unknown fact about me?
I am a worry wort. I try not to be but cannot help myself. Sometimes it irritates my husband and I have to remind him I really can not help myself. Especially when it comes to the kids. It is going to be a difficult long road for me and my son mostly. Because he is all boy and wants to do boy things and I tend to shelter and hover over him. I pray that I can overcome this before he ends up resenting me.


V - Vegetable?
Salad - green leafy stuff


W - Worst habits?
my computer addiction


X - X-ray or ultrasound?
Ultrasound sounds more inviting to me


Y - Your favorite food?
Santa Fe Chicken Salad from Applebee's


Z - Zodiac sign?
Aquarius


These are the Blogs I have tagged as Brilliant.
They may or may not have been tagged already and
they may or may not want to participate,
either way I believe they are BRILLIANT!

http://casadesion.blogspot.com/

http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com/

http://memeandmonkey.blogspot.com/

http://princessellaruth.blogspot.com/

http://wwwjerseyboy.blogspot.com/

http://warnerfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/

http://sweetbabycecilia.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Becca said...

I love it. This post shows what a kind heart you have,

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Angie said...

How scary that you shot yourself when you were little! I love learning things about people, but that is a bit scary...maybe also why you are so protective of your kids?

Greta Jo said...

I love coke in the can. I have 'one' a day. Disney? Have a great time!