Monday, October 1, 2007

Field Tripping!


Wyatt and I went to Reid's Orchard with his class on Friday. We had a great time and I learned that there were NO apples on the trees this year!!! Isn't that the craziest thing you have ever heard? The frost killed them all off in early spring. So they had apples shipped in from a different state. The kids had so much fun running through the corn maze and bean field maze.
I forgot that Wyatt and I were suppose to wear a red shirt. He's the only one in white. At least we did not forget our lunch.
The kids were at Mammaw's again this weekend. Craig and I are getting the house ready for the BIG 6th Annual Koenig Classic and After Party this Saturday. It gets bigger and better every year.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Lokos like fun Marlene!! We go up to Huber's every year, not to far from you. Yes, I live just over the river from you and know you from GAFI and MF! We just LOVE Holiday World, but have not made it up there the past two seasons. Maybe next spring!!

Sarah