Thursday, January 17, 2008

We have snow!!!!!

I cant believe we finally got some snow. Hooray! I woke up to all this beautiful white stuff on the ground. So excited that school would be closed so I could play in the snow with my kids. But No! School was on as scheduled. I felt so sorry for Wyatt he wanted to play in the snow so bad and I knew it would all be melted before he got home. It is so beautiful on the trees I had to take photos.
Hey Vanessa, Nanna, nanna, na, na! We have snow!

Our little house!

Our property.

Wyatt and Rylee's playground

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, I am so jealous! All we have is wind and ice and d.a.r.k.n.e.s.s... Ready for some SUN!

Becca
Momma to Ella

Greta Jo said...

Oh, How beautiful!

Laurie said...

I wish we had some snow! I'd even settle for Becca's wind, ice and darkness! :) I love wintry weather because there is always such drama!