Monday, January 21, 2008

Pay it Forward

Thanks to Laurie I am now playing the Pay It Forward game.
Here are the rules:
I will send a handmade gift (of my choosing) to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "PIF" exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blog.
I have to come up with what it is that I will send you AND you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 60days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward - on your own blog. So, if you want to get a homemade goodie from me, and are willing to do the same via your blog, let me know! You can e-mail me or leave me your email address (you can code it) in your comments and I can get your snail mail address.
This can be so much fun!

0 comments: