Friday, January 11, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #17

Rylee's first day at school!
She is doing remarkably well. I am so proud of her. She is such a big girl in such a little body. The other girls in her class treat her like their own little baby doll. I don't think that will fly with her very long because she is so independent. But for now she is enjoying all the attention.
I am still listing photos on the casahogarfeliz.blogspot.com. Sorry it is taking me so long and keep checking back. Thanks everybody again that helped. I hope and pray to be able to go back to Guatemala and do more this December.

7 comments:

Becca said...

Rylee is such a tiny little peanut! A beautiful one. Trying to decide when Ella should start school... I think she is ready - I am not! When you go back to Guat TAKE ME WITH YOU! I want to go back, just haven't figured out when/how yet.

Becca
Momma to Ella

Our Family of 5 said...

Oh my gosh. How little she looks sitting there like such a big girl...

Greta Jo said...

what a cutie! How did you make out?

Laurie said...

How adorable! I'm glad she is doing so well. I remember the first day Bella went to a real school that had little bity chairs and tables and real activities. Then they quickly put my baby on a cot and no more baby bed! :( They grow up way too fast!

Steph said...

What a sweet photo! I love how the sun is shining on her like a little spotlight!

Robyn said...

What a beautiful pic!! Glad Rylee is doing well at school!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Rylee is small but she seems like such a big girl.