Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This is about the coolest cat EV-ER!

Ceafus has been with us since he was a kitten.

I got him and his brother Bo from a former boss. I did not like him much as a kitten because he would let you pet him and be so very sweet and then turn into a little Jeckle kitty and attack. So many times I wanted to just pop him on the noggin but I knew if I did he would only get worse. I am glad I didn't. Now that I think about it he is at least 6 years old. WOW! He is a miracle kitty. I will tell you why.

We bought our little house in 2001 and within the first year we had gone through several cats. The reason you ask... Our little house is on 6 acres but front and center of our property. Very front and too close to the county road. Most of our cats, like his brother Bo, have been hit by cars. Once we actually lost 2 kittens in one day. We think one got hit and the other one got nosey about what happened to his brother and ended up hit too. After we lost them we decided not to get anymore cats. Luckily we did still have Ceafus.

The reason Ceafus is the coolest cat ever is because he is so much NOT like a cat. He walks around like he's Garfield or something. He does not fear people, the dogs or the goats. He doesn't even Meow normally.

What I love the most about this cat is that he can make wherever he is laying look like the most comfortable spot in the world.

Here's a little Ceafus for your day.





2 comments:

Becky said...

Aaaaawww! What a cool kitty! I hope our kitten grows up to be like Ceafus, 'cause right now we are in the "attack" mode!

Unknown said...

He sounds like a cougar :)