Friday, September 5, 2008

FFF = OH BABY- MY BABIES !

This photo was taken on my first visit with Rylee in Guatemala.
This photo brings back so many memories.
We stayed at the Marriott as most all adoptive parents. It was such an emotional time for me. I think mostly because it was just me and Rylee on this visit. I remember having some concerns before I left... Wondering, could I love this little girl as much as I love my son? Before the point of actually meeting Rylee, I only had photos and I could not bring myself to bond through photos. It all did not seam believable until I saw her for myself. It did not take long AT ALL! My first call home to Craig he asked how everything was going. I broke down in tears and told him "I love this little girl so much!" It was so hard to leave her and the only way for me to keep my sanity was to plan my next visit trip when I got back home. I remember our Dinner time prayer every night always ended with Wyatt saying. "And please bring Rylee home, soon, fast!"
Isn't she adorable!
My little "Sweet Pea" Lion!
Wyatt's first Halloween.
I LOVE this photo!
Huh, it's funny, his favorite animal is the Lion.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are those kids and when did they grow up! My gosh time flys. How did we enjoy life without them?
love dad

Becky said...

What adorable babies! They just grow up too fast.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your babies are gorgeous!!! I remember our visit trip it was impossible to give her back!!!

Have a great weekend,Leslie

Laurie said...

Aaaah, they are both adorable! Your recap of your visit just puts tears in my eyes!

Hannah said...

They are so cute! I love the little lion!!

Dena said...

I'm not "lion" those are some cuties!!!!

Becca said...

They are precious! Love the LION picture!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Stacey and Dewey said...

DARLING pics!!! Love your little lion, too cute!! And Rylee's huge beautiful eyes...adorable!!
When we left Kolby after our visit trip I cried 90% of the first 72 hours and 50% of the next week. One of the hardest things I've ever done.
I'm so glad that is a distant memory.
Hugs
Stacey

Sarah said...

ADORABLE!

Vanessa said...

Oh Marlene I so remember that first trip with you and Ryley!! I sill have a ton of photos of her and Arianna together at the Marriott!! While I was packing up the photos to evacuate I ran across one of the albums of Guatemala and Ryley was in there too!
HUGS

Robyn said...

What beautiful babies!! We have a pic of Gabriella in the same bouncy seat at the Marriott. :)

Robyn

Cindy said...

What cuties!!