Friday, March 14, 2008

A week with a sick boy!

My house is a wreck !
I have a couple pictures of my sick little Wyatt to post. Believe me, he is a pitiful sight! He has had a virus all week. He has been running a fever up and down since Tuesday and he has a horrible cough. We had good moments too. We played and decided to build town. We called it "Hero Town", only super heroes lived there! Well, Bob the Builder could live there too, because occasionally the town would get attacked by dinosaurs and we needed Bob to rebuild! I tell you the imagination that comes from this boy amazes me.

Yesterday was his worst day. What a grump!

He would get upset if I hugged or kissed Rylee. He would say "What about me!" then, when I would go over to him a hug or a kiss, he would give me a small hug then push me away! He had absolutely no patience with Rylee either. She could not even look at him without him fussing! Poor Rylee, she was heart broken. She just wanted to help.

Before the night was out Rylee stated she is now sick too! Not really, but she has to do everything "Brother" does.
I get to go to work today! I am so excited to get out of the house. I did work half a day yesterday since Craig came home to relieve me of my Motherly duties. Today Craig will be taking Wyatt to the doctor. I know it is a virus but, I have heard a lot of people tell me that it has been turning into Bronchitis so, off he goes!
I have not had the heart to tell Wyatt he has missed his Bitty Basketball Recognition Award Ceremony last night. He is is going to be so upset. They had a "Kids Against the Parents" game and then gave out trophies. Oh well, I will stress the fact that T-ball starts in a month. That should help!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Poor guy! Give him a hug for me.

Becky said...

Poor Wyatt! Hope he is feeling better soon! And Rylee - such a cutie and such a caring little sister. marlene - I will try to call you this afternoon

Robyn said...

Poor Wyatt!! Hope he feels better soon!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Hope Wyatt is feeling better soon! Rylee is so cute and such a caring child. Hope once Wyatt is feeling better no one else gets sick.

Stacey and Dewey said...

Poor little guy, I hope he's feeling better now. Your kids are darling and I have to say I love both their names. We almost named our Kolby, Wyatt. It's a great boys name!!