Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bad news, Good new!

Lets go with the good news first!
We are planning a family trip to AZ. I can't wait to see Sedona. Oh and WARMTH! Well, it all started with work. Craig has to go there for work reasons. When I heard this I said I want to go too. I checked out some of the things to do and places to see and started to think... I could not go without Wyatt and Rylee. SO this will be our official summer family vacation. We dont really have the money but we do have a credit card and when our tax refund comes in I will pay it off with that. Also, with Craig's new position he would not be able to take of ANY during the summer. This all just kind of worked out! So Far!
Bad News!
I lost my USB cord for my camera and will not be able to download any photos or videos until the one I just ordered comes in.
The kids are doing GREAT! Wyatt is excited about his big birthday party next Saturday. The Shriner Clowns will be there. The theme... Spiderman! Third year in a row.
I actually made his pinata myself. I would show you pictures, BUT!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you already order a cord? because I might have one from the camera that we had alike. I can bring it to you this weekend.

Marlene said...

Oh, That would be great if you can spare it for a while. I did order one but it will be coming from China so I may get it in like a month. Thanks Janelle! Marlene

Becky said...

Your trip sounds like a fun family getaway - yippee! Happy Birthday to Wyatt!

Becky

Becca said...

I am sorry - I don't know what I would do without my USB cord. Dave left our camera in Louisville for a few days and I about lost it! I'll check back later for pics!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Angie said...

When are you guys going to AZ? I hope you have a blast.

Happy Birthday Wyatt cutie!

Laurie said...

Sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see pictures! About the USB cord. You know you can buy flash card readers at places like Target and Wal Mart. I have never used the USB cord for my camera because my computer can do that but I bought a flash card reader for my laptop at work. Gotta have those priorities right. Bella pictures and updating my blog are waaaay more important than work! LOL

Anonymous said...

Sorry you lost your USB cord. Hope the new one comes in soon. Have a fun and safe trip to AZ.

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Marlene it's me Maddie.Dad gave me the address and here I am.I just want to wish Wyatt a happy B-Day and that you guys have fun too.When I come down in April I be able to give Wyatt his birthday present and Rylee's I miss you so much gift. Until til then bye

from cousin Maddie


PS don't eat to much cake! :)