Monday, July 16, 2007

Rylee went Pee Pee in the Potty!!!!

Whooo Hooo! Yesterday Rylee kept pulling at her Diaper saying "Tight!" So I took off her diaper and put on a pair of training pants. They were way to big, size 4t but that was all I had. She really like them even though they hung way past her knees and were pulled up under her arms. Sorry, I did not get a picture! She went back to playing then came out of her room. When I saw her in her training pants I asked her if she wanted to go Potty. We went in, I sat her on her potty and she PEED!!! Hooray for Rylee! For the rest of the day she proceeded to pee in her pants. WELL, it's a good start!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats my girl !!!!!

Angie said...

Oh my word! That is so awesome! i can't believe she knew what to do. What a smart cookie she is!