Thursday, April 26, 2007

We are going Camping!!!!


We head out tomorrow. This will be Rylee's first camp. We are going to Lincoln with 2 other couples, The Hopkins and The Rexings. We rented a 4 bedroom cabin. Really roughing it, aren't we? No, really, we won't have any running water or bathrooms. That is roughing it when you have a total of 6 adults and 6 little kids.

Craig says he is ready to go tent camping. I told him we better do it soon before it gets too hot.

We now have 2 campers and both of them are not useable. Both need LOTS of work. I hope we can get the one finished before summer is out.

I have also been working on our Gatlinburg trip with Vanessa in June. That is really going to be fun. So far, only 6 families have committed to the trip. This trip is consisting of all the friends we have made during and after our adoption of Rylee. I call it " Circle of Friends*From Guatemala*To America*And in Between" I think I might make up some t-shirts.

This looks like it will be our BIG summer family vacation. Wyatt really wants to go to Disney World but I think that will have to be next year.

0 comments: