Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dada's on a health kick!


I have discovered my husband has secretly been working out! What’s up with that!
OK, Now I have to go on a diet and work out too. I will use him to inspire me, ugh!
Wish me luck!
We went to Evansville for emergency shoe shopping for my skinny husband last night. Craig got a pair of tennis shoes. He hadn’t worn a pair of tennis shoes in over 10 years. Isn’t that crazy! We also went to a bike shop to look at a couple of bicycles while we were there. TOO MUCH $$! He and Rylee are going to go to Wal-Mart today to look at bikes and grocery shop.
Here are more pictures of my cuties!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wyatt and Rylee are cute as a botton!!! Hey, why can't I see the other pictures on your blog site, only the first two????

Can't wait to see you in June.

Karmen