Thursday, November 29, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sorry I haven't posted ANYTHING this week. You would not believe me if I told you how many times I have repacked for my trip to Mayan Families and Casa Hogar Feliz orphanage. I did end up having to take some school items out. I will have to ship them with the next Mayan Families shipment. I am finally finished. I WILL NOT REPACK, I WILL NOT REPACK! I have to say that over and over in my head because the kids and I are going to Louisville tonight and Louisville+Mammaw's=Shopping! It wasn't a planned visit just worked out that way.

Picture of the kids and Grandma the night before Thanksgiving! Grandma is doing her best to teach the kids how to cook. She knows they have no luck getting a cooking skill from me. LOL!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Adorable photo of your little chefs-in-training!

Enough packing - it is time for you to get ready to have an amazing trip! I look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Greta Jo said...

OMG- Are you going on a mission trip to Guatemala? I want to hear all about it.
I would love,love, love to go on a mission trip to Guatemala.