Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Guatemala Adoption Boxes



I have been making Guatemala Adoption Memory Boxes the last week or so. I have one listed on e-bay right now. 100% of the proceeds go to Mayan Families. I am so happy the bid is now over $39.00. I will be going to the craft store tonight for more supplies. Our Mayan Families Connections Group is working on our "Project Santa" project. I am so excited to be apart of this group of (mostly) women. We all support each other and our individual attempts to raise funds for the Mayan people.


Craig and I are sponsoring 2 children through school and I hope to go on a mission trip there next summer. I wish I could go for the Christmas party. I couldn't feel any happier than to be a part of that! But for now, I continue to make my boxes.


My kids are doing great!


Wyatt misses going to bible school and asks to go most every day. St Nicholas will be having their VBS in July and Craig is planning on helping them out. Rylee is great as usual. She will repeat anything you tell her to say. Wyatt breaks the words down in syllables for her. It is too cute.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your box is beautiful, Marlene. Let me know when you start making Korean and Chinese Adoption memory boxes :)