Friday, March 9, 2007

I love my KIDS!!!

Those of you that know us, know how proud we are of our kids. Here are some pictures we took last weekend when we went to Indianapolis. “Cincinapolis” as Wyatt called it. He got a little confused on where we where.


Wyatt has been coloring a lot lately. Every night this week, he has been getting out his Spiderman coloring book that he got from his Mammaw on his birthday and has been coloring like crazy. He is getting so much better too.

Rylee was outside playing at the sitters on Tuesday and fell and scratched her nose. It looks worse than it really is and the sitter said she didn’t cry a bit. She is such a tough little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a part of all these pictures!!! I feel so special =)

p.s. I am not related to that guy in the crazy glasses ;)

Unknown said...

cute, cute pictures!